Cut the pork chop and unwrap it with a knife to increase its work surface, beat a little with the hammer of schnitzels. Cut into two parts. It is filled with sliced peasant ham, cabanos sausages cut in half. Place the bellows cheese in place and roll carefully. Grease with oil and spices: salt, thyme, oregano, paprika and rosemary.
Place the rolls in a pan with a thin layer of oil, add two glasses of water, put the tray in the preheated oven, over medium heat, about 15 minutes. Then remove the tray to add, in addition to the meat and the sliced carrot, the well-washed, unpeeled slices and potatoes, only cut in half. Put the tray back in the oven for about an hour or until well browned.
Preparation time: 15min
Baking time: approx. 1h 15min
If you liked my recipe, you can also find it on my blog: http://ancutsa-cuisine.blogspot.ro/2018/05/rulada-din-cotlet-de-porc.html
For the chop:
1 whole piece of boneless chop (approx. 1kg)
100 g sliced bacon
1 clove of garlic
a clove of garlic
a tablespoon of oil
a tablespoon of flour
meat juice / stock
For cauliflower puree:
500 g cauliflower (peeled)
50 ml milk
50 g butter
1 tablespoon sour cream
salt and pepper
potatoes made in Crock Pot (optional)
For the beginning I cut the pork chop, I put the salt and the crushed pepper, then I wrapped it in the bacon slices. I placed the piece of chop wrapped in bacon in the detachable bowl and I put it on the fire, I browned it for 2-3 minutes on each side
I placed the carafes on the edge, I added the rest of the spices and 50 ml of water.
I put the lid on the Crock-Pot Cooker, 6.0L Digital DuraCeramic cook Sauté slow cooker and set it to low for 7 hours. After this interval, the appliance entered the function of keeping warm, which has the role of keeping the food warm (maximum 4 hours) at the time of serving.
I was not surprised to see how much liquid was in the bowl, because I had read about it. I took out the piece of meat on a plate, I took out the potatoes, then I strained the juice left.
I chopped ½ finely chopped onion and a clove of garlic, hardened them in a tablespoon of oil, then added a tablespoon of flour and quenched with meat juice. I boiled the sauce until it thickened, then strained.
Put water, salt, pepper and milk in a saucepan and when it boils, add the washed bunches of cauliflower. Boil for 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower is well cooked, then strain it and put it in the food processor with the rest of the ingredients. Mix until you get a creamy puree.
Because I still had meat left after we ate it well, we cut it into slices and emptied it, with the help of the Food Saver device and put it in the freezer for the days when I don't have time to cook.
Vacuuming does not lose the flavor of the dish in the freezer or refrigerator, and we will have a dinner without too much effort. It is a solution for busy people who have only one day to cook. You can make larger quantities, then empty the cooker in portions and freeze. The appliance empties both wet and dry food.
Sausage roll with sausage
Pork has recently become one of the most loved and consumed foods, despite its harmful effects.
Some people consider pork a healthy alternative to beef. Consumed in moderate amounts, pork is a good source of energy, having beneficial effects on the skin, eyes, nervous system, bones and mental performance. Due to its content of essential antioxidants, pork ensures a better immunity of the body.
Ingredients for the chop roll with sausage:
& # 8211 pork chop, 200g
& # 8211 sausage, 100 g
& # 8211 salt, pepper, oil
& # 8211 spinach, 100g
Beat the cutlet slice with a hammer, then season. The skin is removed from the sausage. Drain the spinach if it contains water, then spread it on the corner slice. Put the sausage cut into 2 slices lengthwise, fold at the ends and roll everything tightly. The roll formed is tied with thread, it is fried a little in the pan until it takes on a golden color. One more is added to the pan
glass of water and put everything in the oven covered with foil for 10 minutes at 180 g. After removing from the oven let stand 5 minutes, then cut into 4 pieces. It can be served with a garnish of Mexican vegetables sauteed with butter.
Ingredients Baked pork chop from stuffed chop
- 1 beautiful piece of pork chop, well shaped (without skins and with as little fat as possible) of 1.5-2 kilos
- about 400-500 grams of sausage filling (I prepared this meat myself, using 50% minced pork, 50% minced beef, 3 cloves garlic, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika and about 80 milliliters of cold water)
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 small celery (about 50 grams of cleaned celery)
- March 1
- 100 ml. of white wine, freshly ground pepper, paprika
Preparation Baked pork steak & # 8211 Shaping and stuffed pork chop
You have probably already noticed that I have not added a drop of fat on the list of ingredients, the steak will be stewed and browned in the last minutes of cooking in the oven, so this pork steak will be as light as possible.
1. For starters, remove the silver skins from the surface of the meat. Then, using a large and well-sharpened knife, pierce the chop piece lengthwise, from one side to the other. & # 8222The pocket & # 8221 formed widens with the same knife, from both ends to the middle:
2. The sausage filling is well packed in this & # 8222pocket & # 8221, starting from both ends, with the help of the tail of a wooden spoon, until the filling is evenly distributed inside the chop. If you prepare the filling yourself, simply knead all the ingredients well for a few minutes, until smooth.
3. Peel one of the carrots and cut the sticks. Using a smaller knife, make small & # 8222pockets & # 8221 in the flesh around the filling, starting from both ends, and insert these carrot sticks:
4. The chop is seasoned on all sides with salt, pepper and paprika:
Baked Stuffed Pork Chop & # 8211 Stuffed Pork Chop Steak
5. Wash the vegetables and the apple, clean it and cut it into small pieces. Place these pieces in a heat-resistant tray suitable in size, deeper. Place the chop on top of the vegetables, pour the wine and fill it with enough water to reach half the height of the tray.
6. Cover the steak well with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for one hour. After this time, remove from the oven and turn the steak on the other side:
7. Carefully cover again with aluminum foil and bake for another 30 minutes. After this time, the aluminum foil is removed, the temperature is raised to 200 degrees Celsius and the steak is left in the oven to brown on both sides (10-15 minutes).
8. Remove the steak from the pan and wrap it with aluminum foil, keeping it in a warm place. The sauce from the tray is passed (or put in a blender) together with a part of the vegetables, so that it has a semi-fluid consistency, then the taste of salt and pepper suits it:
9. After about 10 minutes of waiting, the stuffed pork chop steak can be cut (cut easily and you get very nice slices). Serve the steak sprinkled with sauce with a garnish of your choice, I chose green beans sautéed with just a few carrots, slightly flavored with garlic, but who is not afraid of carbohydrates can join this steak a mashed potatoes, rice, etc .:
The steak is juicy, with a very pleasant taste, the sauce will be aromatic-fruity, a guaranteed success! Keep in mind, this steak is delicious warm, along with a garnish, but just as good and with a guaranteed effect will be cold sliced on a plate with appetizers. Good job and great appetite!
Pork steak roll
Wash the outer surface well, possibly shave with a knife or grind it on the stove where each stump is appropriate, debone it by trying to remove the meat from the bone in one piece. Salt and pepper the entire inner surface. Add a thin layer of lean pork or a thin slice of chop to the entire inner surface of the stump. Add salt and pepper to the added meat. Roll (slightly diagonally, so that the thickness is uniform), and tie with string. The stems are placed in a pan, filled with water to contain them. Put spices to taste (bay leaves, thyme, garlic) and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Simmer for about an hour. Try the stump with a fork to easily enter the meat, remove the stems and let it drain until cool, smoke for 30 minutes. If it does not smoke, dust the stump well with paprika or sweet pepper. How to serve Keep cool. When consumed, cut into slices.
Among the alternatives to the recipe Pork steak roll, we recommend:
Pork chop roll, with bone, with garnish of BD / tadka raita.
# 2 DADI.
- the piece of chop with bone that I degreased as much as I could
and which I cut, unfolding
# 3 DADI.
Then I put in the robot: red onion, green pepper, dried thyme and salt
what result I mixed with mustard, olive oil and I spread this composition on the meat, then I sprinkled pepper on top
the meat is rolled and caught in toothpicks for safety
then I put it in a heat-resistant dish, sprinkled with olive oil and sprinkled a little pepper, ground hot pepper, salt and a little water, covered with aluminum foil and put in the oven
# 4 DADI.
After an hour under the aluminum foil it looks like this:
And after another half hour, without foil, it was ready:
In the meantime I made BD's sauce - tadka raita, which is amazing
And this is the end result:
Good appetite & # 33. if you try
# 5 BD
# 6 Ursuleatza
# 7 BD
I opened the chop like you, yes, a luuuunga chopper came out, so I cut it in two and covered it a bit with the snail hammer
I kept the mixture as yours, but the pepper was from the so-called "Bulgarian" and I added two cloves of garlic. as I had just ground some parmesan, I didn't clean the bowl, so it's parmesan. plus I put the whole pile, with oil, with mustard, ready pasta.
I didn't degrease the chop and the fatter parts seemed better to me (everyone's business)
and I didn't catch them in toothpicks either, but I rolled them directly in foil
I put them in the oven (we have here the last image of the deceased vessel)
after about half an hour the vessel does little and looks everything as it is
so the work was transferred to other things and returned to the oven
excuse me for the non-artistic picture but the sauce that came out of the rolls, thick as a icing, is insane
and the finale was just as artistic because it was hot, at the mouth of the dizzy.
good bad DADi recipe, excellent & # 33 & # 33 & # 33 & # 33 to be good to us.
Ingredients for the appetizer roll from pork chop with mushrooms
- 1 kilogram of pork chop
- 600 grams of fresh mushrooms
- a cube of butter (about 20 grams)
- a small onion
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 1 or
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
Baked pork chop
That's to say that from pork chop the result is a bland, dry steak, or they're lying, or they're Sunday cooks. You discover the counter-arguments after following the procedure in the operational manual below.
What do you need?
- A whole piece of pork chop, 1-2 kg - with bone, bacon and rind
- A clove of garlic
- 250 mL (or ¼ L if it's easier) of white, dry wine - I warmly recommend a Chardonnay, either from Murfatlar or from Sâmburești
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1 teaspoon mixed pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme.
How do you proceed?
Start by wiping the piece of meat well with absorbent towels. Washing is not necessary unless you have possibly dropped the meat on the floor. And not even then.
Take a very sharp knife (before using it it would be good to test your blood alcohol level) and cut the rind and bacon, along the piece of meat, leaving about 13.7 - 15.3 mm between the notches.
Sprinkle smoked salt over the cutlet piece (press it with your finger to enter the meat), pepper, thyme and paprika, then rub / massage vigorously, so that the scents penetrate the meatball. Get some rest & # 8211 and you, and the meat.
Grease a tall tray with a little oil, put the piece of meat (with the rind up) in the tray and throw the garlic cloves in the tray, uncleaned, just lightly crush with the side of the knife.
Gently pour the wine over the meat (be careful not to wash the spices on it), cover the tray with aluminum foil and then put it in the preheated oven at 190 - 200 ˚C.
After about 45 minutes, remove the aluminum foil, turn the piece of meat upside down and toss it in the oven, uncovered, for another 20 minutes.
Then take a piece of baking paper, moisten it well, squeeze it, then cover the contents of the tray with it.
Let it simmer for another half hour in the oven, then remove the lid from the pan.
Put the tray back in the oven, uncovered, to lower the sauce (possibly you can grease the meat, from time to time, with the sauce from the tray, so that it does not dry out). Leave it like this for another 20-30 minutes. If you have a thermometer (not a medicinal one), check the temperature in the middle (the thermal center of the product, we would say, the experts) of the chop piece (NOT next to the bone!). If it went over 74-78 ˚C, it's done.
Remove the meat from the pan, wrap it in aluminum foil and let it rest for 10-15 minutes (I said in other places why, I do not repeat). Now it is only good to cut into slices about 1.5 cm thick.
This time I didn't get tired of who knows what sophisticated lining. A lump of hot and fluffy polenta, a few tablespoons of garlic sauce topped with tomato juice and a glass of Fetească de Tohani. Black as a steam locomotive passing through a tunnel at night, with the lanterns off.
Have fun and see you healthy again!