Mix the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar, 50 ml of warm milk and a little flour. Homogenize and leave in a warm place until it swells and blisters begin to appear on the surface.
Put the mayonnaise in the pan of the bread machine, then add the eggs, the rest of the sugar, the melted and cooled butter, the orange peel, the remaining milk, the salt and the flour little by little. Knead until all the ingredients are incorporated and obtain an elastic dough. Let it rise until it doubles in volume.
We mix the walnuts in a bowl together with the cocoa, sugar and cinnamon.
Remove the dough on a lightly floured table and divide it into 2. Spread each part of the dough in a rectangular sheet about 0.5 cm thick. Grease each sheet with soft butter at room temperature, then sprinkle with the mixture of walnuts and cocoa. Press a little by hand, then run as tight as possible.
With the help of a thread we cut rolls (we put the thread under the roll, then as if we were making a knot we cut the rolls) about 2 fingers thick. I had 18 pieces.
We put each roll in the form of silicone, let it rise for 15-20 minutes, then put it in the oven over medium heat, until it browns.
Muffins with walnuts and cocoa
Muffins with walnuts and cocoa & # 8211 a moment of pampering for the little ones!
1. Mix the butter with the sugar for 4-5 minutes. We will obtain a homogeneous and creamy composite.
2. Add eggs one at a time, mix continuously then add salt, vanilla and flour mixed with baking powder.
3. Mix the composition until the flour is incorporated. Add chopped walnuts and mix.
4. The cocoa is mixed with water until we obtain a homogeneous composition.
5. The composition is divided into two bowls, I chose a smaller part for the cocoa composition.
6. In a tray with muffin tins we put the papers (muffins), in each we add a layer of white composition (with the help of a pos with a round tip).
7. Add in the middle a layer of cocoa composition and then white composition.
8. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 C and bake for about 20 minutes, then remove and leave to cool.
Muffins with cocoa and walnuts
Separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat the egg whites. Separately make a sugar syrup with the 4 tablespoons of water and add over the beaten egg whites, then add the yolks, oil, vanilla essence, flour, and finally cocoa according to preference and taste. I have a form of silicone muffins and I grease it with just a drop of oil to make it easier to detach from the form.
Pour the composition into the form, and at the end add half a walnut on top. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, leave them in the oven until the toothpicks pass the test. Good appetite!
Cocoa muffins with coconut
For muffins: Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the egg whites with the sugar, add the yolks, sour cream, butter
Cocoa muffins with coconut
For the muffins, separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the egg whites with the sugar, add the yolks, sour cream
Ingredients for the recipe for muffins with bacon and cheese
- 250 g flour
- 30 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- & frac12 teaspoon salt
- 100 g bacon
- 150 g cheese
- & frac12 onion or 1 small onion
- 250 ml milk
- 50 g butter
- 1 or
How do we prepare the recipe for muffins with bacon and cheese?
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius or the average temperature for gas.
First we will prepare the bacon. Cut it into small pieces and put it in the oven for 14 minutes, turning it halfway to brown evenly. It can also be fried in a pan, it is faster but we risk sprinkling oil everywhere.
Meanwhile, sift the flour together with the sugar, salt and baking powder. We put the cheese on the small grater, and we chop the onion finely. We add these, together with the bacon over the flour and mix well.
We can experiment with other ingredients. It is just as tasty and a meat-free version, in which we add various finely chopped vegetables (for example peppers) or even all kinds of cheeses with a weaker or stronger taste.
We make a crater in the flour. Mix the milk with the melted butter and the beaten egg and add it to the crater. Mix well with a fork until it becomes a soft and homogeneous dough, and the ingredients are evenly distributed. The dough will not be very liquid and will not flow very easily in the forms, but we will have to help ourselves with a spoon.
Grease the muffin tray with butter or use special muffin papers and distribute the quantity evenly. We fill the forms to the edge and try not to exceed it. The muffins will grow quite a bit. 12 muffins will result.
Put the muffins in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until they brown nicely.
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Maria Pintean, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
Maria is the living proof that a young woman can not only be beautiful and smart fire, but also cook very well.
- - Flour - 150 g
- - Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- - Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- - Walnuts - 60 grams
- - Eggs -2
- - Old - 140 g
- - Oil - 100 g
- - Carrots - 150 g
- - Orange peel.
- - Cream for whipped cream - 200ml
- - Old powder - 80g
- - Walnut kernel - 5 walnuts, 10 halves
- - Chocolate
- - Mandarins - 1.
Preparation for the recipe of Muffins with nuts and carrots, fluffy and fragrant
1. Mix flour, baking powder, nuts (must be ground in time) and cinnamon.
2. Put eggs and sugar in the mixer bowl and mix well at medium speed until the composition becomes fluffy. Add the orange peel and mix for another minute.
3. Add the flour composition, continuing to mix.
4. Grate the carrots and add to the bowl, stirring lightly with a spatula. Pour the oil and mix.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
6. Carefully distribute the dough into muffin tins.
7. Put in the oven for 30 minutes. Baking is done at a temperature of 200 degrees, fire up and down.
8. Mix the cold tax at low speed, about 5 minutes, add the powdered sugar and mix until the cream hardens.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 8.50.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Muffins with nuts and carrots, fluffy and fragrant, simple recipe
Ingredients for white filling
1. Combine the ingredients for the roll composition with the walnut without baking, and at the end add the egg and the essences, then mix well.
2. Separately, rub the butter with the sugar, spices and lemon salt.
✽ From the compositions for walnut roll without baking you will get 2 rolls, so halve the amount of each type of composition, when preparing:
3. On an aluminum or plastic foil abundantly powdered with cocoa, spread the composition with cocoa and walnut using a permanently watered twister.
4. On top, spread the second composition, white butter cream. Roll the walnut roll tightly without baking and put it in the freezer for 2 hours, then refrigerate it until serving.
Preparation Chocolate muffins and raisins
Beat the egg whites well with the sugar until a consistent foam is obtained. Gradually add the yolks, cocoa, oil and condensed milk, vanilla sugar, salt to the low speed of the mixer. Finally, add flour (optional and 1/2 sachet of baking powder).
In special forms for muffins put the special papers and some raisins (I put them directly in the papers, to stay at the bottom of the composition, because the raisins burn quite quickly).
Then put a small polish of the composition, up to half the shape. Put a piece of dark chocolate in each shape.
These chocolate and raisin muffins are baked at 170 ° for 20 minutes.